HELP

Ok, I need a lot of help!

A long time ago, I could get all my new messages that I got for my gmail account also sent to my yahoo email, how am I supposed to do that now? I forgot how I did it and I REALLY need to do this. Can anyone please help.

If you still don't understand what I mean, email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and I will explain (try)

Reply to
ZZ

Ok, I need a lot of help!

A long time ago, I could get all my new messages that I got for my gmail account also sent to my yahoo email, how am I supposed to do that now? I forgot how I did it and I REALLY need to do this. Can anyone please help.

If you still don't understand what I mean, email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and I will explain (try)

Reply to
ZZ

login at gmail.com click settings (top right) click forwarding and pop select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" then in the box type ur yahoo address. choose whether u want to delete the email or gmail, archive the email or keep the mail in the inbox (best to leave as keep google mails copy in inbox) click save changes

Reply to
Swiss Tony