San Francisco A/V repair shops?

Hello,

I have a Pioneer VSX-D710S receiver that I need repaired. The unit does not produce any sound through the speakers. The headphone jack produces sound. It was working fine until this happened.

Any SF or Peninsula shops that come highly recommended? I'd prefer not to go to the East Bay.

Thanks,

Josh

Reply to
thePfef

Is there a monitor switch that someone has moved ?or preamp - amp links been removed?

N Cook

The monitor switch was the first thing I checked ? several times. I don't know how a preamp - amp link could have been removed. I was really searching for a simple fix for this receiver, but it doesn't seem to be a setting issue.

Reply to
thePfef

Could the jack itself be a switching type, by some silly chance?

Tried looking at the user manual, but Pioneer actually demands you register before getting a copy.

--
                    Tiger Direct forcibly checking receipts?
                           http://tinyurl.com/2hz3ht