Harris FET datasheet

I can't find a datasheet for a Harris H20N50C. Its an N channel Enhancement power mosfet. Anyone have it ?

greg

Reply to
GregS

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:50:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@zekfrivolous.com (GregS) put finger to keyboard and composed:

power mosfet.

I'm guessing the full part number is RFH20N50C. Comparing this number with similar Harris numbers suggests that it is a 20A 500V part.

You may want to look up the datasheets for RFH25Nxx parts at

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks.

I was getting similar stuff from other companies, 20 A 500V.

Reply to
GregS