Hafler SE-130 schematic

Does anybody have a schematic of this tuner? Somebody removed all of the components from the line amp stage, in an effort to install their own line amp. Unfortunately, they didn't do such a good job, so I am trying to restore it to the original design. This tuner uses a Delco radio board, and it is quite sensitive on the MW band...........this is the reason I am putting so much effort into it.

TIA Pete KE9OA

Reply to
Pete KE9OA

GPG

I looked there when I first saw the OP's original post. It is the owners manual ONLY, unfortunately.

That link is good for many other legacy Hafler schematics, however...

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias