SoundCraft Spirit LX-7 Schematic

Hi

Does anybody have a pointer to the above schematic. Somebody plugged an amp's speaker out into the aux (5/6) out of this mixer.

Some time ago soundcraft told me it is just the output opamp which died, the opamp runs aux 5/6. they also told me it takes quite a bit of time to open that unit up. I was hoping with the schematic to find out what the Opamp number is, so that when I go out there, I can do everything onetime, (instead of dismantling the unit, finding out the opamp number, reassembling the unit, ordering the Opamp, and then doing the same thing again when I get the opamp)

VU indicators show signal is going to the output stage for those aux's, it is just from that point on no output.

Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter Kolbe