Grundig RT-40M Schematic ??

Hi;

I've done a lot of searching and have not seen anything for this unit.

This unit has an intermittent problem that affects the AM/ LW / SW1 / SW2 bands. FM is okay.

The boards are mounted very closely, one on top of the other and it's very hard to get at some parts of the circuits.

I don't know what kind of chance I have getting a schemo for this. TIA, Sparkey

Reply to
Sparkey

See

Basic schematic seems to be available,

or see these pages:

Perhaps the guys still have the manuals.

Regards, H.

Reply to
Heinz Schmitz

Thanks Heinz