Wanted: Schematic/Manual for Gates Radio Exciter . . .

Greetings all,

Well, I had such good results here looking for my last needed manual that I thought I would try it again!

I just got this item:

Manufacturer: Gates Radio Company

Model: 992-1773-001

I have the unit complete, but minus the power supply module.

(I will go back and look, I have a good chance of finding it.)

I would like to get a book for this unit - especially the schematics.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks all,

Stan Shankman ? K7SJB

Reply to