FREE Scanning Electron Microscope

Copied from today's LabX newsletter: =========================

272068 FREE Scanning Electron Microscope
We need more room, and we never use our SEM, so we're donating a Scanning Electron Microscope plus spare parts to anyone willing to collect ... We're located in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.

==========================

Reply to
Do Little2

The U of IL has scrapped a bunch of 'em. The space and environment to support one is expensive, and the older ones can take a lot of maintenance.

Scann> Copied from today's LabX newsletter:

Reply to
Mike Berger

I used to work for Philips Electronics and I serviced Philips EMs and SEMs. And I would love to have my own SEM actually.

______________________________________________ Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)

-- written and edited within Word 2000

Reply to
BillW50