For Video test, What is "Green line"?

Dear All, Do you have this word "Green line" in your test procedure?

I saw a lot green blocks, but two engineer say that called "Green line". why?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
boki

say what? ?

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

why?

Reply to
sofie

What is "Green line" problem on video test. I just wanna make sure "Green line" is onomasticon/onomastics

Reply to
boki

"Onomasticon": a list of proper nouns naming persons or places (Directory?)

English speakers do not use this term. I cannot understand it in the context of a video test.

NSM

So, which one is proper?

Hi, just wanna make sure is there exist a "Green line" test procedure in tranditional video test.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
boki

All tests are manufacturer designed. There are no "traditional video tests" that I am aware of.

NSM

So, which one is proper?

Reply to
boki