whirlpool microwave hood combination

The microwave (mdl MH7140XF) is reporting a F6 failure. (new 2001) I have completed only the basic power off/on trouble shooting.

A whirlpool parts provider indicated the failure code does not relate to one relay, rather a number of sensors.

While troubleshooting with power on/off cycles at one time the magnetron started and did not shut off.

This microwave was subject to a recall and was opened and resealed ~ 2 years back.

I suspect too much steam entered the area of the control board.

What would I look for re failure point?

Reply to
someone