Mpeg green line error? why not green blocks error?

Dear All, I found some green blocks on my video, when I tell to an engineer, he tell me there are "green line" error.

Is "green line" error is a proper noun?

Best regards,

Boki.

Reply to
boki

No. A proper noun is "Boki", "Hong Kong", or "Bastille Day" - a specific person, place, or thing.

"green line" is a noun (n) with an adjective (adj) in front of it. "green line error" is a recursion of an adj n - sort of. The adj n becomes the adj of a subsequent n.

HTH ;)

--
Best Regards,
Mike