FA: Tektronix 465A scope manual

UK, EU, North America and Oz/NZ only. Ends evening of Sun 18th (BST / GMT) click:

CP

There was no Tek 465A, they only made a 465 and a 465B. The manual in the auction appears to be for a 465.

-

Jim Adney

Hi Jim,

may I slightly correct: Tek made 465, 465B and 465M. The latter ( 465M ) resembles more a 455.

But I agree: definetely no 465A ever made for sale.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekman

"tekman" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

465M is in no way related to the 465 series of scope. As you stated,it's more like a 455A2B2.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Right, I've never seen a 465M, but this newsgroup has taught me that it's really not in the same family.

-

Jim Adney