Tektronix P6243 1GHz probe.

Hi there, there is a P6243 oscilloscope proble on eBay:

(If that hyperlink dont work its item number 3874238523)

This looks ideal for what I want but it says it needs a TekProbe port. I sure dont have one of them. I'm guessing this only supplies power/recognition of the probe.

Does any one know if its poss to power one of these probes externally and use on a non-Tektronix scope?

Cheers, PeteP

Reply to
Peter P