Power supply schema Sony SLV-SE610 (710)? (2023 Update)

I have been looking for this with no luck so far.

Anyone?

Jan

Reply to
Jack

Tried looking on the US Sony servicers website - not a valid model number (not here in US anyway.) No info available.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

I got answer from Bo in sweden, but your mail keeps coming back as not valid address. I still need that schema :-)

Thanks,

Jan Finland

Reply to
Jack