DVD buzz noise when one color dominates.

I have a phillips DVD, and SONY 27in TV. There is a loud BUZZ sound when play DVD movies when the picture have one main color.

If showing the sky, so most of screen is blue. or when showing the desert, most screen is yellow. Whenever there is one major color occupying the most of the screen, that buzz shows up very loud.

This problem does not happen when TV is connected to cable or antenna, only to DVD.

Plz advise me guys.

Reply to
Goldenshuttle

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 03:40:46 -0700, Goldenshuttle Has Frothed:

Try another dvd player.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Picture in sound.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Sounds like "sync buzz" caused by video "leaking" into the audio. Most likely, the DVD player's video output is grossly mal-adjusted. But since this stuff usually isn't adjustable...you probably need a new DVD player. There is also a remote chance that the TV receiver's sound I.F. is out of adjustment...but again, it is the very rare TV that has any provision for such adjustments these days.

Reply to
webpa

Try a new cable. You may have a broken ground (or two) that is only evident when one of the component video signals is much different than annother.

Reply to
Richard Crowley