Hp color laser CP1515 toner memory error

I just bought a set toner (black, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color laser CP1515, after just one test print the printer can not print again and is saying yellow toner memory error. I dont know whether its the small chip on the toner that its talking about. Another problem is when I insert the old yellow toner it says the toner is empty mean while there is enougth toner in it. I will be v. happy with any help. THANKS.

Reply to
kwamena banson

I have a CP1518, try the supplies overide option, you will find there is usually lots of toner left. JC

Reply to
Archon

lack, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color

Please JC how do I do this or where do I find the supplies overide option? thanks

Reply to
kwamena banson

(black, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color

Do you have the manual? (you can download it from HP)

you press the OK button

Use the arrow keys to go to SYSTEM SETUP MENU

Then there is a submenu for Print quality : Replace supplies : Overide out

If you choose overide out, you can continue to print until the quality becomes poor.

JC

Reply to
Archon

ner (black, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color

is

Thanks I will check that and give you feedback.

Reply to
kwamena banson