Drive Belt Source - TEAC W430C Tape Machine

Subject says it all, I'm looking for a vendor who might stock that belt.

15 minutes on Google didn't help much.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Jeff Wisnia

Jeff: Where oh where were you looking on google and what in the world did you use for the search line???? .... for 15 minutes??? After I typed in "tape deck belts" and hit search I found hundreds of good hits and dozens of familar suppliers, many I have dealt with for years. Most of them will not have an on-line cross reference for replacement belts but all you have to do is tell them the make and model of your equipment and they will match you up..... one such supplier is the very first hit on my less than 5 second google search:

Good luck to on future google searches. electricitym

- - - - --

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Reply to
electricitym

Thanks and...

Mea culpa!

I think I was being too specific and including +TEAC +W430 +belt in my search string. Got a bunch of irrelevant hits.

I should have KISSed it.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia