Dell W3000 problems

I have a Dell W3000 that came in after a power surge. With no antenna connected I attempted to power on. The green LED on the front wiil come on for about 8 seconds, then there is a faint blink of a snowy raster then the LED goes out for about 5 seconds then the whole process keeps repeating. I've worked on a few flat screens for Sanyo but I'm really not too familiar with these. Are there any common problems noted with this chassis or can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks very much for any assitance. Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002