DAC Hybrid for Racal 1992 counter (part number 17-1035)

I'm trying to buy one of these from Racal, but it appears likely that they may not have any.

Does anyone have a 1991 or 1992 counter that is not working for other reasons and from which they would be willing to remove this hybrid to allow me to repair my counter.

Obviously I'm prepared to pay a reasonable price and cover delivery charges.

Thanks

--
Dave Partridge (remove xwy from replyto email address)
Reply to