CXA1082AQ for Adcom CD player

I have an Adcom GCD-575 CD player and the SONY CXA1082AQ defective. I am wondering can I replace by CXA1082BQ, the data sheet mention on BQ model has threshold voltage difference compare with AQ.

Thanks

Eric

Reply to
Eric

BQ will replace the AQ chips in my experience. I've replaced my share of CXD-2500Q, AQ, and BQ types. There were lots of duty-cycle related problems on those.

Don't hold your breath for the problem to be fixed by replacing that chip, however. I've replaced a few 1082's when troubleshooting seemed to lead me there - replacing that chip never fixed one for me... problem was always elsewhere.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Seconded

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Same here. On the Adcoms, the problem was usually down stream from this chip. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck