CTC146E Chassis

I am looking for the Values of Resistors R114U and R116U. The flamed up and I can not read the color code at all. And, of course, I do not have a schematic either. I would like any help that I can get. (RCA model 20GT421)

Thanks

CompNurse

--
CompNurse
Reply to

I don't know the answer, but I can almost guarantee that you'll need the value of at least one other component, and you may need two or more of each if you aren't careful.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

They are both 430 ohm 1w, but I agree, they don't go bad on there own. If they are in fact burned, something else is wrong. I doubt they are bad, they haven't ever been in any CTC146 I've seen, they do get hot because they supply the voltage to the 12v standby source, so they are always hot regardless of whether the set is on or not as long as it's plugged in. They look burned but are not.

Reply to
RonKZ650

Thanks very much. Already had to replace a voltage regulator and a cap. Just had no way to tell what these resisitor were!!!! Thanks again

--
CompNurse
Reply to