CTC 185 dead.

What's the trick to fixing the RCA F25281TX3 chassis CTC 185AB7 when dead? Do you need to replace the flyback, besides the horizontal output, PWM regulator, & associated components in the PWM power supply? They blow up after repairing, without replacing the flyback. I know there are two different PWM switch regulators, dependingon the exact chassis. Thanks for input, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

The "trick" would be to diagnose what is wrong, Are you saying you have one that you have tried to repair and it has failed again? Please be specific about what repairs and diagnosis you have performed.

Leonard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 2104 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet