Crown D150 and 150a repair

Where might I get 2 crown d150's repaired in the Myrtle Beach,SC area? I love these amps, and would like to fix them. The on/off switch doesn't work on one, and the ioc lights stay lite on the other. thanks much, GTB

Reply to
Groovetyme Band

I suggest you ask over on

rec.audio.pro

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Reply to
Groovetyme Band

I'd recommend you have a Crown authorized center do them OR ship them to Crown and have their own center do them..

Besides the problems you are having , they will typically do any updates/factory bulletins they may be needed.

They should be able to ship you the proper shipping cartons.

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics