PTK169PT very low audio

I've come a long way on this repair and I refuse to give up now ! I fixed the power supply, replacd green crt and all is well but audio is very low. I tried to trace the wiring to at least determine what "areas" are involved without much luck (no manual). Has anyone had this problem with this chassis or, better yet, can tell me what parts are directly involved in the audio circuit so I can check them out ? Many thanks folks !

moonlite

Reply to
moonlite

FIXED. It turned out either the customer or another tech had plugged a plug to the wrong socket. The markings on the wires did not match the socket they were plugged to, which gave me a clue. I love these people when they say: "nobody ever touched it".

moonlite

Reply to
moonlite