Zero88 XLS24 lighting desk problem

Hello. First, please pardon my basic english. I need some help to try to fix a problem with a Zero88 XLS24 lighting desk : Sometimes, not always.., on power on all the leds stay on , and then either it keeps like this, either it comes back after a variable time to an almost frozen, unoperable mode.

Does anyone knowing this desk have ever encountered this ? Maybe a "dirty" µP reset at power on but i lack elements to make a serious diagnostic Where could i get a service manual/schematics ?

I'd like to fix this problem myself, i have been modestly working in audio and light repair, so you can be (reasonnably... ) technical. Thanks for your help.

Best regards. Franck

Reply to
Franck Thery