Coke cleans toilets

Things to do with Coca-Cola Diet Coke - Business Insider

Pour it around the rim [of tthe toilet] and let it flow into the bowl. Let it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a toil et brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get gr ease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Coke. May 29, 2015

5-5

Does using Coke-a-Cola actually work to clean a toilet? I've read it in emails, but never actually tried.

Related Questions Using Pepsi to Clean Your Toilet? Coke vs. Water what would u drink? I've heard you can clean toilets with Coca-Cola, why do we still drink it a fter knowing that?

Are these facts about water & coke true?

bruce2bowser

This has been around for years. Phosphoric acid.

Pour a can of coke into a heavily tea (or coffee) stained ceramic mug. Let it sit until the bubbles are gone....

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

t it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a to ilet brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get grease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Cok e.May 29, 2015

015-5

after knowing that?

Lots of things can clean. But it's pointless using an overpriced weak dilut e cleaner.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Have you seen what water does to car radiators ?? and you still drink water ? Best to learn about chemistry before making non applicable comparisons.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

W.C. Fields, when asked why he did not drink 'cool, clean water' replied:

"Water? Never touch the stuff. Fish f*ck in it, you know."

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

?Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But I repeat myself.? ? Harry Truman

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach thei r heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downrigh t moron."

- H.L. Mencken

Reply to
pfjw

Prolly just some shit stirring anyway :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull