Centrex CDX2200 DVD player

I have one of these to repair! The symptoms: It turns on and you can see the logo on powerup. 1 to 2 seconds later it turns itself off and then back on again, adinfinitem!

Any ideas?

regards Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle

Could be lots of things, but a mechanical hangup is possible, or there could be a problem in the power supply. I've seen, for example, a shorted spindle motor cause damage in the power supply, then none of the motors would work.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Dead Cap in PS C22 1000uF 16v