panasonic CT-27G14A won't stay on

I have a panasonic CT-27G14A and it is recently started to switch off automatically. the screen first turns green then the tv switches off. In order to turn it back on I have to unplug the tv from the wall the plug it back and turn it on again. But it only stays on for a few seconds. before turning green and turning off again. Can someone please let me know what exactly i need to repair? Thanks

Reply to
Berchie

"Berchie" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

RGB board on trc neck.

I.

Reply to
Inty

If it gets retrace lines while it's green, the extra current is shutting down the unit. May be pix tube, or crt drivers. Unplug the crt board to test, & measure for shorts on the crt board. Rono.

Reply to
Rono