Cannon ES8400VA Light & Mic Trouble

I have a cannon ES8400VA, it had a bent chassis and I took it to have it repaired. Since the repair was made the light will not turn on, nor will it record audio. The picture is fine, the speaker works I tested this by putting in a tape prior to the repair where audio was recorded and it plays back fine. I am looking for a way to fix this myself if possible as I don't want to pay for it to be fixed again. If you have any ideas please respond or email me at:

snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHISmchsi.com

Reply to
Brent Sweet

You should take it back to have it properly checked. The I/O board for the audio may have to be replaced if there are any breaks. These boards are multilayered and are very delicate.

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.