Camcorder PV-L606D-K

Hi, I have a little probem with my camcorder. When I insert a VHS-C cassette in the camera, it load and unload without eject the tape. The light on the "REC" button rapidly flash. And few seconds passed, the camcorder was shut down. Somebody can tell me what is causing this trouble? Thx!

Reply to
francisd84

If you've tried different tapes and the problem persists, the fault is with the camera's tape mechanism or the electronics that control it. Not something that the end user can repair.

Reply to
Meat Plow

It would help if you gave a make and model number

Reply to
hrhofmann

He did... It's a Panasonic PV-L606D-K.

As for the problem, I would suspect a dirty mode switch or dried up lube, hard to say for sure though, it will require professional service to make it work. I hate working on camcorders.

Reply to
James Sweet

Subject: Re: Camcorder PV-L606D-K

PV=Panasonic.