Brother memory cards

Anyone have any technical data for brother embroidery memory cards.

Or any idea what card type is used, they are flash memory of some kind, not compact flash, or pcmcia,they have a 40 pin connector in one row, not two like a ide connector. Never seen anythign like them.... Any ideas? Around 4 or 8 megs in size, rewritable, similar looking to a cf card, but bigger. They use fairly standard chips from the research I have done, but no idea what the pinout is, I dont have one yet, so cant take one to bits to find out!

Reply to
lasermemory