Advantest Memory Card?

Hi,

I'm looking for an Advantest R3361C spectrum analyzer memory card. Checked with several web services but no luck. It comes in 32 K (A09505) and 128 K versions (A09506). These are early versions of PCMCIA cards and probably do not conform to current standards. They are 54mm (W) x 86 mm (L) x 2.2 mm (T) and use a CR2016 battery.

HP #85700A (32K) and HP 85702A (128K) seem similar. Anyone know if they are compatible?

Thanks,

George

Reply to
George

Hi George,

I've checked the 64k SRAM from my Advantest U3661, it's a PCMCIA style of connector. I've checked also an HP 85700A 32k ram I'm using on my HP MMS 70k system and the connector is different, it's not PCMCIA style at all. So 85700 or 702 will not fit. Too bad...

Good luck in the search, I'm sure you'll find some.

pf

"George" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com...

Reply to
Pierre-François

Hi Pierre,

The memory card from R3361C (part # A09506) is not a true PCMCIA card as the connector is different. Your Advantest U3661 is a newer analyzer and probably has a newer card, like PCMCIA connector.

The HP 85700A card was made around the same time as the A09506 card, before PCMCIA standards were developed. It was featured in the HP 8590 Series of spectrum analyzers from that era. That is why I thought the HP card might be the same as the Advantest A09505..

Thanks,

George

"Pierre-François" wrote:

I'm looking for an Advantest R3361C spectrum analyzer memory card. Checked with several web services but no luck. It comes in 32 K (A09505) and 128 K versions (A09506). These are early versions of PCMCIA cards and probably do not conform to current standards. They are 54mm (W) x 86 mm (L) x 2.2 mm (T) and use a CR2016 battery.

HP #85700A (32K) and HP 85702A (128K) seem similar. Anyone know if they are compatible?

Thanks,

George

Reply to
George

Hi George,

In fact the connector of the HP 85700A is a golden printed circuit board connector, and the U3661 card has a sort of PCMCIA type of connector. I don't know if it's a true PCMCIA type.