Best solder free electrical connection

Well, we could top post! 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

It's my idiot filter. If they're too lazy to edit, I can be to lazy to read their comment.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey Angus

What do you expect from draft dodgers..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

and what is now the best solder-free solder?

Kind regards

--
Daniel Mandic
Reply to

See how much better it reads from the bottom up?

suggests that most pe>>> Umm .... anyone here ever heard of snipping an article like above?.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

I was in college during most of the Viet Nam era where almost all the hams were into some form of engineering. Many got drafted. At a later class reunion, I asked if they had worked in electronics, communications, computahs, or something technical. Nope. Mostly ground pounder and nobody ended up in communications. I would have assumed that being almost a college grad, would qualify them for something better, but apparently not. My guess(tm) is that for only 2 years of service, the Army was not going to invest in tech training.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

It required a six years commitment for active duty. That was usually three years in tech school, a month and a half for basic and the rest working in the field you trained for.

Only in rare cases did they push their luck and have someone test out of a long school.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then take a sledge hammer to the piece of junk.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He's just showing his drunken ass, as usual. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

classic

No insult; fact.

Reply to
krw

noisy and

in

shopping in

oil.

IIRC, Mike Lupika was already a sports writer for the NY Post when he was on IitM. He went up from there, but hardly an unknown in the NY area. I always thought Charles McCord was the brains in the outfit. Imus was too stoned. I remember the time he, on a break, went into the janitor's closet, thinking it was the men's room. He was so blotto never knew any better. McCord had to go find him. I think that's when he got the "opportunity" in Cleveland.

Reply to
krw

noisy and

working in

shopping in

oil.

The FCC is one thing, but you don't want to mess with the Janitor's union!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

noisy and

working in

shopping in

oil.

Not being a big follower of sports, I didn't think of him as well known at all. Imus used to tease him about being somewhat short. He was very likable and interesting.

Really? You were there? LOL!

Reply to
salty

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

Do you think that they made a short-sighted decision then ?

--
geoff
Reply to

Don't forget the jet engine

--
geoff
Reply to

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

All by yourself, big boi ?

or was that just the solder joints ?

--
geoff
Reply to

In message , snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca writes

You could say more or less the same comparing a ford fiesta and a rolls royce

--
geoff
Reply to

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

Because falling out of the sky and killing people is not a vote winner

--
geoff
Reply to

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

Do you even know who Sir Frank Whittle was ?

(without sneaking off and looking it up in google, of course)

--
geoff
Reply to

In message , tm writes