lead free solder pot

Hi,

I bought a lead free solder pot, ie. for tinning litz wire. Is lead free solder good at tinning litz wire? I have some large gauge wire, ie. 660 strands of 38 gauge wire. It is an aluminum-titanium alloy pot, also can this be used for lead solder as well? Where is a good place to buy lead free solder bars? The pot uses up to 3.2kg of solder (model

101 800watt pot from hanstartools.com)

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Morken