Best solder free electrical connection

What, you didn't put any oil in it? :)

tm

I think you'll find that a Rolls will move more passenger-miles per hour than a Ford Fiesta. ;-)

Reply to
krw

A fully-loaded city bus and the RR would be a more meaningful comparision/analogy.

--
aem sends...
Reply to

But more passenger miles per hour per GALLON? Perhaps, but i somehow doubt it, having actually driven and fed both. . . . . .

Reply to
clare

The point was that his analogy sucks.

Reply to
krw

Criomps are probably easier for d-i-y.

--
Frank Erskine
Reply to

Or even crimps...

--
Frank Erskine
Reply to

Is that your best attempt at an insult? The only solder work I did was to troubleshoot some boards. There were two complete ground stations. One fixed, one mobile. They were shipped to Italy. The last I heard, they wanted a second mobile ground station because the ESA facility was so small. That caused front end overload at launch for the fixed station. A good +60 dB above what they specified in their purchase order.

I worked in production test & engineering on that project.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yet you can find both sitting on the side of the road, with steam pouring out from under the hood. :)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Tell me why I should care?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Cleaning out your ass, again?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Molded plastic toy.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

So, not design, a back end boi then

--
geoff
Reply to

Or a TVR maybe

--
geoff
Reply to

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

Well you wouldn't, would you?

you'd prefer to remain an ignorant septic

--
geoff
Reply to

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

Did you think that up all by yourself big boi ?

--
geoff
Reply to

Yawn. I wrote ECOs.