Yamaha RX730 tuner set up

Hello all,

I've got a Yamaha RX730 here and the AM is set for 9KHZ steps, and maybe 50us de-emphasis. Anyone got the instructions to change it? I'm guessing it a panel button press or a change in a jumper.

Thanks! Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

I don't find an RX-730. Could that be RX-V730?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias

If it is the RX-V730, the model and destination version (U.S. , Japan, etc) including (apparently) tuner version can be set through the servicer menu.

Let me know if you need the service manual.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias

They are two different beasts.