Best solder free electrical connection

You're being an ignorant asshole, as usual.

Once again, your dumb ass attempt to set Followup-to: alt.flame failed.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Not as much as anyone else here and it's all long gone, moron. This is proven with your continued use of Followup-To: alt.flame when you are the only one stupid enough to fall for it.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

At least there is some hope for Imus to recover.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Another idiot Europeon.

Reply to
krw

and

in

I don't doubt you at all. That was the scuttlebutt around NY.

Reply to
krw

noisy and

working in

shopping in

oil.

He doesn't look a day older today than he did then.

Reply to
krw

noisy and

working in

shopping in

leak oil.

and

Drinking formaldehyde has that effect on people. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In message , Michael A. Terrell writes

He could tell you that from looking up your arse? That's one good doctor...

;-)

--
Kenny
Reply to

Military physician, they had the latest diagnostic toys. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Umm .... anyone here ever heard of snipping an article like above?.

Means you don't have to keep scrolling down tru all the previous to get to the latest comments?...

--
Tony Sayer
Reply to

We weren't big enough among other things to afford a space programme which is no shame....

--
Tony Sayer
Reply to

Well thats like saying where are Stevenson's locomotives working today then;?.

Rather pointless...

--
Tony Sayer
Reply to

Insult, if it makes you feel better or in someway superior;!...

--
Tony Sayer
Reply to

Buy a mouse with a scroll wheel. Or even better, a Griffin Powermate.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yet you criticize those who did.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes, you are. Yet you keep trolling.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In article , Michael A. Terrell scribeth thus

I have a scroll wheel and its giving me a bloody sore finger scrolling so much just because some contributors can't be arsed to trim and snip;!...

--
Tony Sayer
Reply to

In article , Michael A. Terrell scribeth thus

And where was there criticism?..

--
Tony Sayer
Reply to

In article , Michael A. Terrell scribeth thus

You Sir are very welcome to have the last word on this one;!..

Over and out....

--
Tony Sayer
Reply to

noisy and

in

shopping in

oil.

I think the cocaine was probably just to perk him up so he could drink more. I didn't really like him very much, as he spent most of his time scowling, and being very rude to everyone. The upside was that his "posse" included some interesting and fun characters. Among them was a fellow named Ben McGowan, who was in (Kawasaki Lets the Good Times Roll) advertising. He was a real character, and always on board for adventure. Another was a young and relatively unknown sports writer named Mike Lupica. He's since become very well known.

Reply to
salty