Belts for cd player

Hi,

Anyone know a good place on the internet to get the little belts for the laser pickup rail on a Carver DTL 50?

I'm going to try Carver service, also.

But any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

--
Stephen A Vicinanza
Vicinanza Associates

"Stephen A Vicinanza" ha scritto nel messaggio news:F5mxe.33340$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyc.rr.com...

I use standard banknotes belts for turntables, floppydrives, cassettes and cds.

I.

Reply to
Inty

Stephen,

If Carver service can't help you, then you might try MCM Electronics

a service industry vendor. I would get the belts from Carver if at all possible, as I've found that the tiny belts used in CD player sleds are very critical. A bit to loose and they don't work, but a bit too tight and they bind up. The drawer belts are usually not as fussy.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Stephen A Vic>

Reply to
Tim Schwartz