Behringer V Verb

Hi chums

I have a Behringer rev2496 that`s playing up, Last night it wouldn`t intitialise, stopping with a flickering display and all leds lit, switching off and on, and doing a factory reset didn`t help.

Today on the bench, it had the same symptoms, with some wierd looking voltages around the connector from the psu to the main panel. after probing around with a meter, it suddenly fired up and is working. It`s out of warranty and frankly not worth spending much time on. I`ve already replaced the unit with a TC M350 which is a far superior device anyway.

Questions are, has anyone had this problem? and does anyone know what the output voltages from the psu are sposed to be?

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron(UK)