On Digital box

I inherited an O/D box which seems to run ok. However I cannot get the channel "T/text holidays" The box still has the card inserted in it. If I take out the card will it mess up the system or can I then get more "freeview" channels i.e. t/text by using the auto update system on the digi box? Thank you.

--
mikehh
Reply to

Take the card out, you don't need it. Do a scan for new channels.

-- Adrian C

Reply to
Adrian C