Reply to
a_roberts3

or

Homer J Simpson

Just take a hammer to it.

Reply to
Malissa Baldwin

Hi There

I am VERY interested in the B&O. It all depends where you are located. If you could please e-mail me your locations and any details I'd be grateful.

Thanks Ben snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
saboy

That's about right. I had one I found in the trash back around 1990. I listened to it for a while, but it wasn't that good. The method used for presetting FM stations was troublesome. I ended up selling it about ten years ago for $75. Mine had the black finish. I must admit the rosewood cabinet was absolutely gorgeous, but other equipment that doesn't look as good performs as well or better.

Beloved Leader

you're thinking of the Beomaster 3000-2, this is the Beomaster 3000 which is a totally different

Reply to
saboy