HP1650A logic analyser boot disk

Help!

I am looking for a boot disk/image for the Hewlett Packard 1650A logic analyser. From what I gather the disk format is not DOS, and there is little (actually no) support available from Agilent.

It would be a pity to trash this analyser, just because there is no operating system disk, as otherwise it is in good complete condition.

Thanks, Brian.

Reply to
brian

try the super secret agilent depository for all things electronic: ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub then do a little digging......(hint... ftp://ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub/EOS (End Of Support) )and hunt around, I'm sure you'll find it....

erie

Reply to
Erie Patsellis

Thanks Ernie.

I found it! And lifutil, which is needed to make lif format disks on a DOS system, is in the callpub directory. For reference, the system version on the web is 1.11, and is for the HP 1650A and HP 1651A.

Brian.

Reply to
brian