Who can help me!! thanks

How circuit boards are made in industry? Who can help me!

Reply to
zhuo0203

I don't understand what exactly it is that you're asking, so I'm going to answer your question, and then ask another....

Your answer: Very carefully. My question: I assume you either want to etch your own, or get a small batch made. Which is it?

Reply to
gordon.mott

}How circuit boards are made in industry?

With machines

}Who can help me!

Google is your friend.

So is wikipedia.org.

Also answers.yahoo.com

Wait! There's more! Try:

Need more info? Surf to:

HTH!

HAND!

Stan.

Reply to
Stan

Thanks both of you!!!! I'm not good at English!!!

Reply to
zhuo0203

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.cn wrote in news:1179814686.406498.131970 @r3g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

In a board fab shop, using equipment, materials, and techniques generally not available to hobbyista or small labs.

Reply to
Gary Tait

smoke and mirrors.

-- "I'm never wrong, once i thought i was, but was mistaken" Real Programmers Do things like this.

Jamie

Your question is too vague. It is like asking how to make rice.

What do you have now and what do you want?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson