Require Result-Oriented Business Development managers -- Apply Now

DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL=E2=80=A6.SEND ME THE RESPONSES TO snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Hi,

Cerebrums Software Solutions is a global technology services company, whom specializes in IT & ITes Services. We aim to build long-term relationships with clients and have strategic alliances with leading IT solution providers.

Products & Services we offer: =EF=83=BC Virtual Class Room Training =EF=83=BC Web Design =EF=83=BC Recruitment Process Outsourcing =EF=83=BC Media Back office Services =EF=83=BC Online Education System =EF=83=BC School Management System

We are looking for Business Development Managers, who can market our products and services. Flexible working hours and work from home. For more details send an email to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or call us at (813)466-7406.

Qualifications =EF=83=BC Should have knowledge in IT =EF=83=BC Should have experience in IT sales =EF=83=BC Good communication

Please feel free to contact us snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or (813)

466-7406, if you need any further details.

Best Regards,

Ram Cerebrum Software Solutions, Ph:(813)466-7406 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Phil Tennison

A training company who do not understand the medium they are advertising in?

Really fills you with confidence! =20 ...

We have a website but use gmail for our email, so we do not even look like a viable business I would want anything to do with.

--=20 Paul Carpenter | snipped-for-privacy@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk PC Services Timing Diagram Font GNU H8 - compiler & Renesas H8/H8S/H8 Tiny For those web sites you hate

Reply to
Paul Carpenter