B&K 2203 owners manual

Does anyone have an owners manual/instruction book for a B&K 2203 soundlevel meter they might kindly scan for me. I don't think I need the whole thing, just the basic controls/setting up proc.

Cheers

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron(UK)

The Bruel & Kjaer 2203 manual can be found at

and

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM