B+K 830 Capacitance Meter

I am looking for a manual on a B+K Precision 830 Autoranging Capacitance Meter. I didn't see any on BAMA. Found one on the web for $17, but seeing as how this device only has two switches and a knob, I don't think there's $17 worth of info in the manual.

Mainly, I'm trying to find the specifications for the BC-28 AC adapter. I use the meter so rarely, that I end up having to buy 4 "C" cells each time I wnat to use it.

Thanks, Ed Bailen

Reply to
Ed Bailen

Use alkaline batteries; shelf life exceeds 2 years.

Reply to
Robert Baer