AUDIOMETRIC

In need of copy of schematic for AUDIOMETRIC AM-441 power amplifier. Would be very appreciative of anyone that can help me on this. Thanks.

Reply to
ee_design

I have one of these, still sitting in the box after a local shop's 2nd attempt at repair ages ago. Something in the output stage blew out, and in spite of replacement of all the output transistors it never worked properly again. Rumor at the time was that it was manufactured by SAE, but I was never able to verify that.

Reply to
Mike S.