ATC113 tries three times to power up.

This set tries three times to power up. You hear the little "chirp" when you first plug it in. Attempting to power up, you can hear three soft "thumps" in the speakers. The Hot is good. I pulled the HOT and tried it and the green light now stays on . It seems to me I did this once before on one of these to rule out, "or in" the flyback and I was able to get audio which pointed to a bad fly. Am I correct in this assumption that ( most likely) pulling the hot should produce audio if the problem is the flyback? Of course its very hard to know where you are in the menu without a display. I tried selecting a known channel with the remote, repeatedly pressing the input button and also the mute but I get no sound. Does anyone have any suggestions for me so that I can further assess this correctly? Thanks for any help. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Flyback is bad for sure. Just make sure the horizontal drive connections are ok. Three strikes your'e out is RCA flyback famous. Dani.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Dani

Reply to