Analab Z80 Trainer

I have an Analab 2.0 Z80 Trainer. It looks like a very capable single board computer. Unfortunately it is missing the PROM with the monitor code. An internet search yields zero info on this unit. I have two manuals but neither one contains the monitor listing. Does anyone have one of these or know where I could go for assistance? Thanks

Reply to
Bill

Hi Bill,

Might be a renamed trainer by Intel or another like the sdk unit. If you snap a picture and email it to me, I would be able to confirm it's the Intel SDK, Southern Cross or Eniac trainer, of which I have myself and could copy the prom into an eprom for you. Email me through my web page using the available icons.

cheers, skipp

: Bill wrote: : I have an Analab 2.0 Z80 Trainer. It looks like a very capable single : board computer. Unfortunately it is missing the PROM with the monitor : code. An internet search yields zero info on this unit. I have two : manuals but neither one contains the monitor listing. Does anyone have : one of these or know where I could go for assistance? : Thanks

Reply to
Skipp is here

An Intel trainer with a Zilog CPU?

Reply to