American Radio History website

Hello all,

I stumbled across this web site:

Which has many old radio industry and consumer publications. Some from the UK as well.

Enjoy! Tim

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

Interesting, but missing most amateur radio magazines.

Paul, KD7HB

Reply to
Paul Drahn

There's also electronicsandbooks, google can find it but the server is frequently reluctant to communicate.

The only thing you can do is keep trying at different times of day. Sometimes it comes alive about 7pm - but apparently not on Saturdays.

Reply to
Ian Field

I love the radio ads from the 20s in Radio Doings and other magazines...

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Robertson

has plenty of them. I have Byte, 73, and several other radio and computer collections that I downloaded from there, in PDF format.

They are also in the process of scanning and posting 10,000+ test equipment operating and service manuals from the now closed Manuals Plus warehouse.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell